Do you want fuller brows without the need to apply pencil or powder every day? Then, our microblading Wimbledon service might be ideal for you.
What Is Microblading?
Our Microblading Wimbledon procedure is a cosmetic tattooing technique that’s becoming increasingly popular. To get the results you want, a fine blade is used to make tiny incisions in the skin, depositing pigment that mimics the look of natural hairs.
The procedure is designed to enhance your eyebrows and give them a fuller, more defined appearance. It provides semi-permanent results that can last for over a year and is an excellent option for people with sparse or uneven brows.
Microblading is a low-maintenance, non-invasive option to achieve perfectly shaped eyebrows that can last for a long time.
Different Stages Of Our Microblading Wimbledon Procedure:
If you have decided to look for eyebrow microblading near me, it’s important to understand the different stages of the process including the microblading healing stages.
1. Book and go for a consultation to discuss the kind of results that you want for your eyebrows, including your ideal shape, shade, and size.
2. Before your appointment, you will be asked to confirm the shape, size, and shade of your brows. A numbing cream will be applied before beginning.
3. Fine needles will be used to create tiny, hair-like strokes on your brows
Once your Microblading Wimbledon procedure is over, you will need to be ready for the different healing stages that follow. These include:
1. Redness and swelling: Your brows will likely look good immediately after your appointment, with textured dark lines that look just like regular brow hairs. However, there will be some redness, tenderness, and swelling.
2. Itching and scabbing: You may notice some small scabbing, which usually looks like the strokes changing colour. You shouldn’t notice any flaky or crusty areas. This period should only last a couple of days.
3. Fading: After eight or nine days, you may notice that your brows look grey, faded, or patchy. Thankfully, this will pass quickly.
Microblading Wimbledon FAQs
Some common microblading FAQs that might help you understand the procedure better include:
- Is microblading painful?
Most people will experience some discomfort during the procedure, but it is not usually painful. A numbing cream will be applied beforehand to keep this to a minimum.
- How long does microblading last?
The results can last anywhere between one and three years depending on several factors such as your lifestyle and skin type. Follow-up appointment for touch-ups might be necessary to maintain your results.
- Is microblading safe?
Yes, it’s totally safe. Our Microblading Wimbledon team is very experienced, so you’re in safe hands. It’s important to always use an experienced, reputable practitioner who uses high-quality tools and pigments and follows proper sterilization techniques.
- Can anyone get microblading?
Not everybody will be a suitable candidate for this procedure. For example, people with some skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis are advised to avoid it. It may also not be right for you if you are pregnant or are taking certain medications. If you’re not sure if it’s the right procedure for you, book a consultation.
Annette’s Microblading Wimbledon Prices
How much is microblading? The cost of microblading in Wimbledon with Annette is £350, which includes the initial procedure and a top-up treatment at 4-6 weeks. If your results begin to fade, a one-year colour boost treatment is £200. You will be required to pay a deposit when booking your treatment. Deposit refunds are only given with 48 hours’ notice of cancellation.
How To Prepare For Your Microblading Procedure
If you’ve decided that microblading in South London is the right procedure for you, here are some tips to help you get ready for it:
- Book a consultation: Schedule a consultation with Annette. At this appointment, you can discuss your desired shape and colour and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Avoid alcohol: Don’t drink any alcohol for at least twenty-four hours prior, as it can thin your blood and increase the risk of bleeding and swelling.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications: Stop taking any blood thinning medications such as ibuprofen or aspirin a few days before the procedure to reduce the risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Avoid the sun: Don’t expose your skin to the sun or use any tanning products for two weeks beforehand, since a tan can affect the colour of the pigment.
- Sleep well: Get a good night’s sleep before the procedure to ensure that you are well-rested.
- Cleanse your face: Use a gentle cleansing produce before the procedure to remove any dirt, oil, or make-up. Don’t apply any skincare products and arrive to your procedure makeup-free.
Microblading Wimbledon Aftercare
You may have some common aftercare questions to help you get the best results from your procedure:
How long can I wear makeup after microblading? You can wear makeup straight away, but you should avoid putting it on or near your brows. So, you may wish to avoid products like foundation, eyebrow powder, or eyeshadow for a few days.
How to keep eyebrows dry in shower after microblading? It’s important to keep your eyebrows dry to get the best results. In the shower, you can use a shower cap, waterproof bandage, or adhesive tape.
If you have any questions about our Microblading Wimbledon service, get in touch with Annette. She’s been providing excellent microblading results for years and would love to help you achieve the brows you want.
Make An Appointment